Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Beautiful November

I complained a while ago about having snow for Halloween. I was right... it was miserable that day. The freezing rain stopped just in time for trick-or-treating, but it still sucked. So far, November has made up for this. This is Saskatchewan, we expect to see a couple feet of snow by now, and temperatures around -20.
.
Today in Saskatoon, it is 9 above. Yesterday, at 11:00pm it was STILL 10 degrees out. We have been having BEAUTIFUL weather. The dogs are enjoying spending time outside, and when I go out and play with them I don't need to put on a sweater, or even shoes! Gah! Gorgeous!
.
The beautiful weather means that Saskatoon's offleash parks are ridiculously packed. My roommate and I don't like crowds so we stay away from the more popular 'yuppie' parks. I have a bit of a thing about people who think "Hey, it's so nice out... why don't we take 'Joe-unsocialized' out of the backyard and hit the park?", and then stand around texting while their rammy and rude labs run around bullying everyone. I'd rather have a peaceful walk where our dogs can run around and explore, enjoy their outing, and maybe meet a dog or two.
.
All you REALLY need for a good walk is nice weather, a beautiful blue sky, and your 'brothers'.
.

.

.

.

*Sure is nice out. Mommy says I shouldn't get used to it.*

No comments:

Post a Comment