Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bad Puppy!

The other day my sister commented that I rarely have any pictures of Epic being bad on this blog. She thought all the good puppy pictures were an unfair representation and she wanted to see some of the REAL Epic.
.
I can rectify this.
.
For instance, Epic likes to chew. He likes to chew things he shouldn't chew. In the back room we have a table and two chairs. Epic likes to use the chairs to get onto the table, so one of them sits on the other side of the room, and one is turned towards the wall with the inside door leaning against it. Epic has figured out how to get onto this chair, but doesn't have the room to get off once he's up there.
.
So he finds fun ways to pass time during his self-imprisonment. You'll notice that in the above picture he is chewing on the door. He SEES me standing there... but he KEEPS CHEWING! Brat.
Align Center
*Oh hi mommies. Wasn't doin' anything. Could I get a lift out? Kthx.*

*Uh, mommies? You gonna help me? Why you so mad? ...maybe I don't want to come out...*
.
You should see the chew marks on the chair from when I DON'T catch him in time.
.
I've been able to control the chewing pretty well recently, as I made a fabulous discovery! I started out by trying Bitter Apple spray, but Epic just took that as a challenge... and undoubtably I would be the one getting the stuff in my mouth. One day, by chance, my roommate and I stumbled across the answer... VICKS! He HATES it! All of his favorite chew spots get a healthy slathering of the stuff, and we're good for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Epic,

    Do you know your human is tellin bad stories on you?

    How do you explain your place smellin like medicine?

    You know that Santa dude could be catchin all this and Epic might miss out on a lotta loot.

    I'm just sayin,
    Hoover BPD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could these stories even be true? You are too cute to be doing bad things ;)

    ReplyDelete