Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Eppers!

Well, today is the real one... Epic is now a year old! It's so hard to believe that a year has passed already. Sure, some of my days with him have been long and trying (very, very trying), but I love this little boy in a way I never knew was possible.
.
To celebrate, his grandma and mommy each bought him a toy, and some sardines to put in his supper.
^^Toy. In the tree.

The quarry has been spotted.


May the tugging begin!
^^Tug, tug, tug, tug, tug. Flap. Tug, tug, tug.
.
Below is a full year of Epic portraits! Make sure you click on it to view it larger. I can't believe how big my little dog has grown. The middle photo is his one year portrait, and it makes him look like such an old soul.
.
.
So Happy Birthday my Eppers! May you never cease to surprise me.

4 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Happy Happy Birthday! Enjoy your delish supper. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday buddy! I'm so glad we've shared so much of this year together! Happy happy happy birthday and many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that we are late!! We hope that Epic had a wonderful first birthday and is enjoying his pressies! Hugs and kisses from all of us!!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete