Thursday, May 27, 2010

News Flash!

We're moving!
*Wait... what's moving?*
.
That's where we go live in a new house Epic... but don't worry. It's not far from here.
*Oh. Can I keep my bed?*
.
Of course! You can keep everything! But we're actually going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa for a while, so you'll have to do without for a little bit.
*WAIT! Can I keep my stick!?*
.
No. All you do is eat it, anyway.
*But I loves my stick! nom nom nom...*
.
We don't get ownership of the new house until June 11th, so that'll be a bit challenging. Good thing there is family nearby willing to take Ep and I in!
.
In other news... Epic starts Beginner Rally-O on Thursday! It'll be nice to have something else to do, as playing flyball once a week just isn't enough to wear Epic out. And he needs to be worn out. We've had an insane amount of rain here in the last month, which means some moisture has come into the basement. So the sump pump is running. It has been for two weeks. This went unnoticed by Epic until Tuesday night, when he decided the sump pump was a demon-cat-from-demon-cat-hell, and spent the ENTIRE NIGHT in the basement barking at it. Just thinking about it makes me want to kill him.

2 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Moving to a new place sounds great n wonderful. Exciting. Sounds FUN Rally-O and Flyball. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your move!!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete