Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's me again


It has been a busy few months, yet I can't think of anything newsworthy.

I graduated :)  So I'm not a student any more.... I'm just unemployed.

Epic and I had a great time at the Rally trial, although we didn't Q anything that we needed.  Or anything, for that matter.  This is fine though, we just needed travelling/trial experience, and we got that in spades! (Also, I'm out of school now and my brain is mush, so it took me about 6 tries to spell "experience" right).  Also, my car made it there and back and continues to cart us around to the important places (ie. Tims, and dog classes).

I was also able to spend that trial weekend hanging out with two great friends and their dogs, who did MARVELLOUS: ending up with a number of Q's and a big award.  These friends will both be moving away in the near future, and I'm extremely grateful that we were able to share this time together.

And that's what I know about that.

Tucker update:


^ This big guy.  His kidney's are holding out okay, but the old man has squamous cell carcinoma.  This manifested on his tonsils, which were removed.  He's on daily pain meds now, to keep him trucking on, and to suppress the cancer growth.  While long term pain medication isn't great, we're shooting for quality over quantity, and he's having good days.  I'm judging the "goodness" of the days by his willingness to eat, and the amount of time he spends bounding around the yard barking at top volume.

Beyond that, the kids are generally healthy and fine!  Ep is on a little summer vacation from Rally, but should be back in class soon.  Bailey spends his days in the Bailey spot on the couch, and Dixie is obnoxious.

(Insert promise to update more here)

No comments:

Post a Comment