Friday, June 19, 2009

He's Here!

Sorry... I didn't get updating yesterday because I was busy on my puppy mission!


He's here, he's beautiful, and he's currently chewing on my computer desk. At nine weeks old, he's much smaller than I imaged (which I like!), but otherwise, he's certainly everything I dreamed of.

He and his Aunty Kit had a bit of a rough meeting, but after a leash walk last night and an offleash walk this morning Kit now recognizes him as a playmate and Epic is head-over-heels in love with her.





A lesson in car etiquette: Do what Kit does.

For some reason I had great concern that Epic wouldn't like me, or would bond to one of the dogs instead. Doesn't seem to be an issue... yesterday he was constantly under my feet as he was so out-of-sorts and confused. He's still looking to me for guidance today, but he's very VERY ... uh ... busy. Actually, he's.... uh .... disappeared...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, that picture of Kit and Epic in the car together...he's so darling. And he seems TINY!! We can't wait to meet him!!!

    Lisa, Monty, Daisy & Millie

    ReplyDelete