Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I don't know why I don't update the blog more often. Really I don't. It's not like I'm frantically busy every single moment of the day, nor do I 'forget' about it. For some reason, I just don't. I think of good post ideas and everything! But do I write them up when I think of them? Nooooo. Do I remember them when I do get to blogging? Noooo.
.
In this way, the JACKED blog is much like my thesis. Everyday I wake up with good intentions... 10 pages! 20 pages! Today I shall write! Alas, I just don't follow through. The good news for you is that I do ENJOY the blogging process, so you blog readers have at least a glimmer of hope that I will come back and write something. My thesis? HA. He's all alone, and he's scared.
.
What's new? Abso-friggen-lutely nothing.
.
Except these RMB's.

I think they allowed me about 2 hours of peace. That was new.

And Epic found a pal willing to lay with him as well. That was also new.

Then they started to cause fights. And that gets old.
*Play with me. I'm not asking.*
.
Lucky for Epic, he's far more entertaining than my thesis.


2 comments:

  1. We love the last photo Jack he is getting to be such a big boy!

    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos (but then I'm a little prejudiced perhaps as Mr. Tucker is one of my pack). You've captioned the last one perfectly, btw!

    ReplyDelete