Friday, September 25, 2009

Do Tooth Fairies Carry Dog Kibble?

It occurs to me that Epic is smack in the middle of teething. I had this revelation yesterday. He has lost three teeth since then, bringing us to a total of four massive puppy teeth. Four! In two days!
.
.
I told Epic he better slow down on the teething, or he may not be able to gum down his kibble tonight!
.
Epic takes a moment to consider this. He feels it's a very serious problem.
.
And begins the search for his lost teefers:
*Hello teefers? Iz HUNGRY!!!!*
.
*Nope, no teefers here either!*
.
*Maybe I left them in Bailey... I better catch up.*
.
.
Alas, Epic has not found any teeth to fill his poor holey head.
.
He has been able to find all of the right buttons to push on his mom though. Poor little bored Epic has been a terror lately! He doesn't feel like chewing, so he's taken to plucking the rug instead. I find this irritating. If he's not plucking the rug he's jumping at the table. This is also irritating. I really can't wait until he's prepared to sit down with a rawhide again for a good long chew!

2 comments:

  1. and 3 more teefers today! soon epic will be whistling instead of barking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! Thats one big toofer!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo and Bobo

    ReplyDelete