Thursday, March 18, 2010

Flyball Fanatic

I'm done my thesis! Not really! But I can pretend that I am!
.
I've sent my thesis to my committee now for revisions, and I have a bit of time to myself again... I'll be meeting with them sometime in the next three weeks. Three weeks! That's a lot of time!
.
There's nothing really new on the Epic front, but it occurred to me that I haven't updated you all on Ep's flyball progress lately. Little man can do it! I've had a lot of trouble getting him to return to me with his ball (getting ball = game over), but last week was a smashing success.
.
His lovely aunty took some pictures of him on the box for me... photo-evidence that the puppy is more than teeth, tongue, and stinkiness.


You'll notice that he's looking directly at the camera in two of those pictures. Such a poser!
.
Also, if you look closely at that last photo you can see a tuft of hair along his back... long, long hair. The boy is shedding/growing coat like a maniac. I cannot adequately express to you how much I love this dogs coat. He does have a 'problem' with some whiskers on his, um, 'willy' though. They're quite long and mess up his 'flow' if-you-know-what-I-mean. I'll leave you with that thought.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he looks so happy! He sure is a cutie!

    Have a grrreat weekend!
    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete