Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh Hai!

Mommy asked me to update the blog as she's too tired. Something about a thesis I guess... it's the same thing that keeps her from playing with me, so it makes sense that it keeps her from blogging as well.
^^ This is me and my tongue.
It was hanging out like that because I got to go out to Allan and visit my Grandma and Grandpa recently. I got really excited.
^^ This is me playing with Callie. She's not too sure about me.

^^ This is Benny and his toy. Which I wanted. He wouldn't let me take it. He's a bad big brother.
^^ This is me today!! We went to the offleash, and guess what?! We found spring!
.
Mommy said I'm supposed to tell you she'll be back to blogging soon. In the meantime, I'm going to go bark and Bailey. It's really fun, and it makes mommy look up from her computer and chase me!!! WEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment