Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mr. Ben

Well, for the first time this summer I brought Ben in for flyball practice. I'm impressed with how well he did, considering my commitment to his training has been lacking. Sorry Ben. Luckily, Ben remains pretty busy in his everyday life, and although he does gain a bit of weight now and then, he never loses muscle tone. So it looks like we'll be able to pack up and head for our tournament next weekend. The boy still remembers his sport.
I do have some concerns though, as Ben seems to be telling me that his right hind leg can be bothersome. It's not blatantly obvious, but every once and a while it seems a bit stiff and he may even favor it a bit. I'm not really sure what's up with that. I'll be watching him closely this weekend to see if it's bothering him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment