Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 Months!

Epic was 10 months old yesterday! Happy Birthday big Epic boy!
.
I didn't get any really fantastic photos to mark the occasion as there is sucky light inside, and the mountains of snow outside make everything look sorta blue.
.
Epic wishes I had marked the occasion with cake, not pictures.
*Mommy's suck*
.
We got outside today for some photos, but it ended up being a series of FAIL.
Cute fail, but still fail.
.
We thought maybe we'd play some stick instead.
*Why'd you throw thish schtick away? Thish a good schtick*
.
Random booger interlude:
Mmm... tasty.
.
AND... to end off the play session outside, the near demise of my camera.
*Close enough now, Miss BossyPants?*
.
I'm still in a holding pattern with my thesis waiting for the list of revisions to make it back to me. I figure this down time sort of makes up for the abandonment issues the dogs were suffering while I was finishing up the writing. Everyone got my attention out in the yard this morning (playing stick! And cleaning up nasty things), now we're settled in for some naps that may or may not suck me in. It is very hard to keep one's eyes open when everything around you is snoring.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Month #10, Epic! It's hard to remember sometimes that you're still a puppy. Even Bailey & Tucker forget now and then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes little one! And just for the record, I didn't think it was a cute fail. ;)

    ReplyDelete