Thursday, February 11, 2010

These Last Two Weeks

Have been HELL.
.
Hi Guys! Sorry about the lack of posts lately. I've JUST finished up the first draft of my thesis so I'm back!
.
Epic has suffered from my lack of attention in these last couple weeks. In some ways I'm sure he's enjoying it... he has gotten either a stuffed Kong or RMB almost everyday this past two weeks, as well as some rawhide chews. Other than those perks, he probably misses the attention. I can tell this, as he is DRIVING ME NUTS finding his own things to do.
.
One of my less-than-favorite-moments was this:
What's this? Look harder.
It's a McDonald's bag that happened to blow up the street and cause the little JRT to SCREAM bloody murder and hurl himself at the window over, and over, and over again until I was able to wrestle him away and into his crate.
.
And because I am TRUELY blessed, the moment I let him back out the $%#ing bag blew back down the street, attempting to escape in the other direction.
.
Other than that, Ep has spent the nice days playing outside with his brothers:

Dixie has also been suffering the 'Tash has abandoned us in favor of her career' boredom.

There was no saving the toy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! We hope things get back to normal soon!! Don't you know....that McDonad's bag needed to be taught a lesson!!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Macdonald bags are truely bad bad bad!

    You tell it, Epic!

    ReplyDelete