Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't even THINK

about waking that puppy. You'll make God cry.
I swear, I SWEAR to you dear blog readers.... this dog has not had a nap in a week. A whole week. A week the included offleash walks and not one, but two, TWO, flyball practices. A whole week of nice weather for outside zoomies and nothing has tired this boy out. We play. He plays. He barks and torments the other dogs. He barks and torments ME. My cute little puppy is an adolescent, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to strangle his cute little self.
I miss the way he used to run and run and run, and then fall over exhausted and sleep for 3 hours. I miss how 1o minutes of ball throwing and a little bit of training would put him in a little puppy coma.
Mostly, I miss my sanity.
Do NOT be fooled by those eyes! He does NOT want to cuddle with you. He wants to lure you close, and then eat you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! Maybe our pack should come over and play with him!! Our brudder, Shingo NEVER stops either. We could just let them have at it, until their legs fall off. HAHAHAHA!!

    Have a pawsome weekend!
    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete