Monday, February 13, 2012

It's this or homework.

I choose this.  And by this, I mean anything but homework.

Unfortunately, we're not going to get any results back from Tucker's blood work until Friday. This disappoints me, as it has been two weeks already.  He's not getting any younger, nor is he getting any better.

Dull day.  I haven't participated in any of their reindeer games. I fed them (4 dogs, 4 different dog foods, 3 supplements, and 1 dog that gives me grief about eating), let them out of their crates, cut nails, and that was about the extent of it.

Left to Right: Tucker, Bailey, Dixie, and Epic. Accidentally put a bowl in the wrong spot and I'm hooped.


 *Tash. You HAVE to hurry. I'm fading*

Beyond that, Epic barked a lot, ate a toy, stole a sweater, and played some ball with Judy while I pretended to do homework. Dixie barked a lot, watched Epic eat a toy and steal a sweater, and chased Epic who was chasing a ball and playing with Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment