Sunday, February 26, 2012

Well, wouldn't you know it.

Here I was thinking Advanced Rally was going to be a heck of a battle for us, and the little dog all of a sudden pulls out his rock star moves.

Our first run at practice today was rough around the edges, but he did stick 'near' me.  Our second run was fantastic, with the young man sticking to me like glue, pulling off all his moves, AND only taking the jump when it was requested.  This success came with 6 people milling around the course acting as distractions, and another dog following us.  Epic didn't even cast an eye to the other dog, although they are his kryptonite.

I was floored, but certainly took the opportunity to praise the snot out of the little beast.

*I can be a good dog! I can be a good dog like you wanted!*

No comments:

Post a Comment