Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday


We finally got Tucker's test results back late last week.  It looks like his parathyroid is fine, so that suggests that there are minuscule tumours hidden somewhere in the big guy.  There is nothing to be done for that, so we'll keep on managing the kidneys and any symptoms that crop up.

The last week has been ridiculously average.  Dogs get up, eat, get crated, get un-crated, eat, and run around like wild animals in-between.

We had our second Advanced rally class last weekend.  Epic and I have previously been in the Excellent classes, but weren't able to work on offleash skills there.  The Advanced class is better tailored to us (and it is to my advantage that I already know all the signs).  As soon as I slipped off the collar the terrierist went nuts and began a crazy "run to the back door, run to the food bowl" loop.  I was allowed to put my leash back on then ... The next round was considerably better, and there are some glimpses of hope.  He amazes me regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment