Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Horrors

*'scuse me. Could you help me find the way back to my own blog, I appear to be lost.*
.
No worries Romeo! I'm just going to borrow you for this post, then I'll send you home. Yesterday my roomie and I went out to the birthplace of Life is Better with Sheltie Hair for a little Halloween fun.
.
To start with:
Treats! Aw, thanks boys!
.
And for the two-leggers:
Scary!
.
After settling in, it was time for the main event... pumpkin carving. In the name of decadence, the three of us each decided to carve two pumpkins... which has translated into many pumpkin related aches and pains this morning. Who knew!?
.
But, we ended up with such masterpieces as this:
My roomies tribute to Where the Wild Things Are... a fantastic Carol!
.
And a rockin' crow.
.
Sheltie Hair came up with a wonderful:

Sheltie! Surprise! Didn't see that coming right?
.
As well, she did a funky howling wolf backlit by a multicolor pumpkin light. Too perfect.
.
Next, my creations:
EPIC! No really... I made the transfer from one of his pictures. It isn't that easy to see, but I'm still proud.
.
And then there's:
Creepy little dolls! They turned out nice. A few mishaps here and there, but all in all not too bad.
.
Epic also decided to dress up for Halloween this year, only he didn't like the dressing up part very much. So he simply stood and looked cute.
.
*Oh hai! I'm a Halloweeny monster! What? Shut up Mom, is not true.*
.
Bailey, however, wore Epic's costume with pride. A fantastic vampire! Not exactly scary though Bailey!
.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

1 comment: