Monday, July 13, 2009

Everybody Poops.

But not everybody poops behind the television.


No one told Epic this, apparently.



Eating sticks and determining what else he can do to horrify mom.

To be fair to the boy, we aren't at home. Epic and I are currently dogsitting and this has shaken up any kind of potty routine that we had. We've been looking after our charges for a week, and the first few days were rough. Our only accident in the last couple days has been the present behind the television stand. I'm going to pretend that one never happened. Seriously, it's okay to erase it from his record because today, Monday July 13th, at almost 13 weeks of age, Epic alerted me at the door for the first time! He stood up on the door and scratched and I thought "nah... can't be"... but it was! It really was! And serious potty business too, not just a pee!

Hooray for Epic!

Here's hoping I see that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment