Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh Canada!

Moving-days-from-hell have finally come and gone. Hooray! To celebrate the end of this traumatic event the whole gang got together at Grandma and Grandpa's for some good old fashioned yard fun and meat on a stick. This meant a LOT of playing time for the little boy, who is still in bed this morning.



His brother Ben and aunty Kit helped him work on his tug drive. Well, I was on the tug too but I more or less just facilitated the game. And tried to keep my hands out of the way. I mostly succeeded, with one near miss when Ben decided he should grab a little higher up. When the three of them all grabbed the tug I abandoned the game. Safer.



Rub-a-dub-dub, three dogs on a tug.


The fierce little Sammy also got a round of puppy smackdown in, playing the wildest, most feral terrier games you can possibly imagine. Epic was in sharky puppy heaven.



And then there's Ben, who was experiencing enormous volumes of bliss yesterday as there were numerous people outside to throw his ball.

I has a happy! And a 'skeeter.




Mr. Oblivious fails to notice the danger in taking his head out of the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment