Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Epic


Yeah. He's frustrating and strange and hard to house train. He has a mouth full of sharp little teeth that he uses inappropriately in EVERY situation. He drags my sandals off and plays keep-away with them, and he REFUSES to pee in the rain. He won't eat his dog food but hoovers up scuzzies like they're going out of style. He likes to lay under the bed and chew on its legs, he bites my feet, and he tugs on my clothing and growls at me when I attempt to remove him.
But MY Epic ... he's the boy that follows me everywhere and sits and gazes at me when he wants something. He squeaks when he yawns and zoomies after 'serious' outside business. He waits patiently on the rug while I shower and helpfully cleans off the shower door. He lays on my lap and watches the computer cursor move across the screen. While I get ready for bed, he's waiting for me by the pillow, and when I lay down he waits for an invitation to curl up in an arm. When I wake up in the morning he's right where I left him, giving little kisses and squeaking with every yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment